Kansas Tax-Free Intermediate Bond Fund
ObjectiveSeeks current income exempt from federal and, to the extent possible, from Kansas income taxes, as is consistent with the preservation of capital.
StrategyFocuses primarily on investing in municipal obligations issued by the State of Kansas and its political subdivisions.
Fund ManagerBrian P. Musielak, CFA
- Joined Commerce in 1995
- 22 years of experience
- Fund manager since Fund inception
Risk/ReturnLOW - • - - - - - HIGH
In general, greater returns are associated with greater risks.
|Minimum Initial Investment||$1,000|
|Total Fund Assets as of 9/30/2019||$160,533,950|
|Net Asset Value1||$19.79|
|Effective Duration2||4.62 Yrs.|
1. The Net Asset Value represents the assets of the fund (ex dividend) by the total number of shares.
2. Duration is the method determining a bond's price sensitivity, given changes in interest rates.
3. The composition of the portfolio is subject to change in the future.
4. The Fund's investments may subject shareholders to federal alternative minimum tax.
Holdings and allocations may not include the Fund's entire investment portfolio, which may change at any time. Fund holdings should not be relied on in making investment decisions and should not be construed as research or investment advice regarding particular securities.
A prospectus for the Commerce Funds containing more complete information may be obtained by calling 1-800-995-6365 or by it from this website. Please consider a Fund's objectives, risks, and charges and expenses, and read the prospectus carefully before investing. The prospectus contains this and other information about the Fund.
The mutual funds referred to in this Web site are offered and sold only to persons residing in the United States and are offered by prospectus only. The prospectus contains more complete information about the funds, including charges and expenses, and should be read carefully before investing.