The Commerce Funds recognizes and respects the privacy expectations of our customers1. We provide this notice to you so that you will know what kinds of information we collect about our customers and the circumstances in which that information may be disclosed to third parties who are not affiliated with The Commerce Funds.
Collection of Customer InformationWe collect nonpublic personal information about our customers from the following sources:
- Account Applications and other forms, which may include a customer's name, address, social security number, and information about a customer's investment goals and risk tolerance;
- Account History, including information about the transactions and balances in a customer's accounts; and
- Correspondence, written, telephonic or electronic between a customer and The Commerce Funds or service providers to The Commerce Funds.
Disclosure of Customer InformationWe may disclose all of the information described above to certain third parties that are not affiliated with The Commerce Funds under one or more of the following circumstances:
- As Authorized- if you request or authorize the disclosure of the information.
- As Permitted by Law-for example, sharing information with service providers who maintain or service customer accounts for The Commerce Funds or to a shareholder's broker/dealer is permitted and is essential for us to provide shareholders with necessary or useful services with respect to their accounts.
- Under Joint Agreements- we may also share information with companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements.
Security of Customer InformationWe require service providers to The Commerce Funds:
- To maintain policies and procedures designed to assure only appropriate access to information about customers of The Commerce Funds;
- To limit the use of information about customers of The Commerce Funds to the purpose for which the information was disclosed, or as otherwise permitted by law; and
- To maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard nonpublic personal information of customers of The Commerce Funds.
A prospectus for the Commerce Funds containing more complete information may be obtained by calling 1-800-995-6365 or by downloading it from this website. Please consider a Fund's objectives, risks, and charges and expenses, and read the prospectus carefully before investing. The prospectus contains this and other information about the Fund.
The mutual funds referred to in this Web site are offered and sold only to persons residing in the United States and are offered by prospectus only. The prospectus contains more complete information about the funds, including charges and expenses, and should be read carefully before investing.
The method of calculation of the 30-Day Standardized Subsidized Yield is mandated by the Securities and Exchange Commission and is determined by dividing the net investment income per share earned during the last 30 days of the period by the maximum public offering price (“POP”) per share on the last day of the period. This number is then annualized. The 30-Day Standardized Subsidized Yield reflects fee waivers and/or expense reimbursements recorded by the Fund during the period. Without waivers and/or reimbursements, yields would be reduced. This yield does not necessarily reflect income actually earned and distributed by the Fund and, therefore, may not be correlated with the dividends or other distributions paid to shareholders. The 30-Day Standardized Unsubsidized Yield does not adjust for any fee waivers and/ or expense reimbursements in effect. If the Fund does not incur any fee waivers and/or expense reimbursements during the period, the 30-Day Standard Subsidized Yield and 30-Day Standardized Unsubsidized Yield will be identical.