Missouri Tax-Free Intermediate Bond Fund
Seeks current income exempt from federal and, to the extent possible, from Missouri income taxes, as is consistent with the preservation of capital.
Focuses primarily on investing in municipal obligations issued by the State of Missouri and its political subdivisions.
- Joined Commerce in 1995
- 20 years of experience
- Fund manager since Fund inception
LOW - - • - - - - HIGH
In general, greater returns are associated with greater risks.
|Minimum Initial Investment||$1,000|
|Total Fund Assets as of 12/31/2016||$327,925,160|
|Net Asset Value1||$19.14|
|Effective Duration2||5.77 Yrs.|
1. The Net Asset Value represents the assets of the fund (ex dividend) by the total number of shares.
2. Duration is the method determining a bond's price sensitivity, given changes in interest rates.
3. The composition of the portfolio is subject to change in the future.
4. The Fund's investments may subject shareholders to federal alternative minimum tax. The investment income from this Fund may be subject to state income taxes.
Investments in fixed income securities are subject to the risks associated with debt securities including credit and interest rate risk. When interest rates rise, the prices of bonds and therefore the value of fixed income mutual fund shares can decrease and an investor can lose principal value. The Fund is non-diversified. Due to the small number of bonds generally held in the portfolio, the Fund may be subject to greater risks than a more diversified fund. A change in the value of any single holding may affect the overall value more than it would affect a diversified fund that holds more investments. In addition, the Fund's investments may subject shareholders to federal alternative minimum tax. The investment income from this Fund may be subject to state income taxes.
Holdings and allocations shown are unaudited, and may not be representative of current or future investments. Holdings and allocations may not include the Fund's entire investment portfolio, which may change at any time. Fund holdings should not be relied on in making investment decisions and should not be construed as research or investment advice regarding particular securities.